Saturday, September 26, 2009

Inhabiting My Days


I want to inhabit all of my days.....not just exist. I want each day to open me more,
just like a flower. I want to bloom.

I strongly beleive that being an inhabitant of each one of my days and realizing the worth of that day and that process, makes LIFE worth living and makes me a SUCCESS.

And what is life?

Life is an opportunity, benefit from it.
Life is beauty, admire it.
Life is bliss, taste it.
Life is a dream, realize it.
Life is a challenge, meet it.
Life is a duty, complete it.
Life is a game, play it.
Life is a promise, fulfill it.
Life is sorrow, overcome it.
Life is a song, sing it.
Life is a struggle, accept it.
Life is a tragedy, confront it.
Life is an adventure, dare it.
Life is luck, make it.
Life is too precious, do not destroy it.
Life is life, fight for it.
Mother Teresa


What is Success?.........heard this today. "Success is running out of the door every morning ready to live that day......success is love."

JUST THINKING............................................

My life right now?
My life is what it should be.
I'm where I should be
with who I should be with
doing what I should be doing
Trying not to hurry
Trying not to worry
Loving
Growing
Living
Inhabiting

:)

No comments: