Monday, July 12, 2010

What to do when the piece doesn't fit




Sometimes the pieces just don't fit and forcing them only causes problems. It's just like those cardboard puzzles.oh yeah, you can force the piece, but it's going to mess the piece up, not to mention what it's going to do to the picture as a whole. If it doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. If it's not right, it's just not right, and forcing it will only cause the picture to be off. 

It's metaphorical. I'm well aware, and I'm certain that I'm not the first to think of it. 

But,

For the past few months there has been a piece that doesn't fit. I've turned it every way possible and examined it from every angle that there is, but it was not meant to fit. Granted, I think there is a reason that it's a part of my puzzle, but it just doesn't fit in the spot that I was trying to place it in. 

I've put the piece where it goes and I don't intend to remove it (God help me) 
Now I can begin to focus on the next piece for a while. 

Life= A Puzzle, and when the piece doesn't fit, it doesn't fit. 




No comments: