Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Our minds are the brunt of the battle

Some days are just hard. It's part of life, but the way I see it, one has two choices on those days, they can choose to feel sorry for themselves, or they can look at how blessed they are.

I am blessed with.......................
  • A beautiful support system of family and friends
  • Many children that look at me like I am Superwoman
  •  A Job (One that I love most days) 
  • A sense of who I am and where I'm going. 
  • A savior that shows me unconditional love everyday that I live
I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.  ~Ancient Persian Saying


It is very easy to look at what's NOT there, or what's falling apart. The challenge in life is to look at what IS there and to hold onto it for dear life; to know that you're being held, and that there is a love that will never let you go.

Our minds are the brunt of the battle.

No comments: