Saturday, November 14, 2009

Love Applied

God's voice has become so evident in my life recently. I can hear him in the tiniest of things and feel his presence in the darkest of situations. I don't think that voice ever went anywhere, it's right here inside of me, but I do think my sense of hearing has been a little off.

I love how at the moment that I feel the absolute weakest, I feel the very hand of God upon my shoulder.
"When I feel like I can't go on, you deliver me"

I love how no matter what the question is in my life, I can answer it with the love of God.

I love how there are so many amazing people in my life that are major reminders of God's divine power.

I love waking up everyday knowing that I have a purpose, and that purpose is to love every single person in my life- to show them the love that God has for them.

I think our generation, our culture, is crying out to be shown, SHOWN the love of Christ. I think people are tired of empty words, of being told bible stories by people that have no conviction about what they're saying. People are thirsting for genuine. They want to know that what we have tapped into is real and that we apply it in our lives- that it's truly our conviction.
Our witness is the very love of God emanating from our presence, our mouths don't do it justice.

I love my God.

No comments: