Monday, October 12, 2009

A Day in My PJ's


I have not left my pajamas today, the rain made it that much more irresistible. These days are few and far between and that's OK because vegging is not very self satisfying, at least if I did it everyday it wouldn't be. But today was nice. I watched the rain. I made significant progress in planning my unit and, the nap that I squeezed in was not bad either. I cooked dinner (oooo-Ahhhhh)
and my roommate and I watched my "Live on the Inside" DVD (Sugarland), that came with the CD that I have not had the opportunity to watch until today. I had the concert experience right here in my living room. I loved it. I'll watch it again, that's how good it was. :)

Nothing too special about the day, but I did some well deserved relaxing and took some time to do a few things that I wanted to do and a few things that I needed to do.

Did some singing too, of course!

Tomorrow brings a little more productivity and hopefully the sun will shine.


Therefore I will give thanks to You, O LORD, among the nations, and I will sing praises to Your name ... 2 Sam 22:50.

THE END

No comments: