Monday, March 7, 2011

You Move Me

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. Psalms 91:1

Some days I get all sassy and try to handle it on my on. HA. It never works.

The world's not perfect. Things aren't peachy, but my life is built on the faith in the things that I cannot see. My life is built on FAITH.

At the end of the day, it's all there is. Faith in my God. Faith in the people around me. Faith in the power of this life.

It's what I have, for sure. Some things are uncertain. MANY things are uncertain, but I live in the shelter of the most high.

And

There is great rest in that secret place of the almighty. Thank goodness.

Thank goodness for a grace that runs deeper than I can perceive. Thank goodness for a love that goes beyond anything that I'll ever be able to measure or describe.

No comments: