Monday, February 21, 2011

Senses Engaged

Just think about it............

From the time we are old enough to begin being in this world everything is a sensory experience.We form our likes and our dislikes based off of what we sense.

Skype...............

Skype hinders me. I've never really liked it all that much, but it seems over the last few weeks the dislike has heightened even more. This piece of technology limits me. I can only see and hear..................making my sense of touch, smell, and sometimes taste, very jealous.


What should I do?
Probably write my lesson plans for this week and stop agonizing over something that clearly has no quick solution.


Maybe one day................

Maybe one day I'll be rich just like Bill Gates when I invent a piece of technology that engages more of the 5 senses. I'll call it............................................................Senses Engaged~The Ultimate Video chatting Experience

No comments: