Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Want Real

 "Don't you wanna stay here a little while?Don't you wanna hold each other tight?"


I want to stay here a little while. I want to stay exactly where I am. I want to feel my way into it. I want to be held, and know that by learning about each other I can truly fall in love. I want to be real. I want to be understood, and I want to be loved completely; completely for the person that God has created me to be. I won't hide, and if that can't be handled, then it'll be time for me to take notice of that fact. 


"Don't you wanna fall asleep with me tonight? Don't you wanna stay here a little while? We can make forever feel this way?Don't you wanna stay?"

I want to hang onto every moment, and never push for the next. I want to breathe in the time that we have right now. I want to sit back and realize my blessings. Be lazy with me. I don't want to make plans. I make plans all the time. I know that I know how to make plans, but I want to know how to NOT make plans. I want to feel it out; figuring moment by moment. I need to feel. I want real. 

This world is full of flashing lights and shiny "relationships". Full of things that look amazing from the outside. It's full of partnerships that are glittery, and to some, the goal in life. I don't want glitter. I don't want flashing lights. I want to sparkle from the inside out, and in order for that to be, we have to just stay. 

Stay with me. Be with me

No comments: