Monday, August 8, 2011

Flaws in The Process

Has anyone ever told you, "Just trust the process"? I've heard this more times that I can count, and with many things I believe that it's an okay theory. Trusting some processes are no doubt, what has to happen. The process of healing for instance. Healing is a natural thing. Healing is a process that I trust.

But, and you knew that was coming, what about those processes that are flawed? What about the systematic processes that we walk through in life? Processes created by other humans. Are we not supposed to question those processes in order to make sure that we're getting where we need to be, or getting what we need out of it.

I question certain things, and whether it's right or wrong, it's what I've come to do. Sometimes it makes me crazy. Sometimes it helps me make discoveries for myself. Often times it helps me to connect with another human that has had a similar thought.

Perhaps seeing the flaws within a process are just my way of processing. Perhaps it is all "Just a process" and I should just trust it.

Yep. Certifiably CRAZY!

No comments: